Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ramones - Chestnut Cabaret, Philadelphia, PA, USA (25 February 1989)



01 - The good, the bad and the ugly
02 - Durango 95
03 - Teenage lobotomy
04 - Psycho therapy
05 - Blitzkrieg bop
06 - Do you remember rock 'n' roll radio?
07 - Bop 'til you drop
08 - Gimme gimme shock treatment
09 - Rock 'n' roll high school
10 - I wanna be sedated
11 - Beat on the brat
12 - Chinese rock
13 - Bonzo goes to Bitburg
14 - Go mental
15 - Sheena is a punk rocker/Rockaway beach (cut)
16 - Here today, gone tomorrow
17 - Too tough to die
18 - She's the one
19 - Mama's boy
20 - Animal boy
21 - Wart hog
22 - Surfin' bird
23 - Cretin hop
24 - I don't wanna walk around with you
25 - Today your love, tomorrow the world
26 - Pinhead
27 - I wanna live
28 - Somebody put something in my drink
29 - Let's dance
30 - Do you wanna dance?
31 - Havana affair
32 - We're a happy family

(61 MB - 128 kbps)

Download
Password: gle-gle.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gle-Gle thanx 4 all the ramones boots. I had a question. The boot of CJ first show is missing the song '18. She's the one'. Could you plz update the file. Thanx in advance.

Youpidou said...

Hi, you're welcome. Sorry, I don't have "She's the one"... That's how I downloaded it from DC++. I checked Ramones Concert Retrospective and I see that the song is included in the Leicester set list. There is also note that "Mama's boy" is missing from the recording, but I have that one. Maybe they meant to say "She's the one". :)

Anonymous said...

hola q tal me llamo leonardo, queria saber si me podes pasar las contraceñas para bajarmelo xq me tira un herro o si sabes como puedo hacer para bajarmelo... cualquiero cosa te dejo mi msn: leoramone.b@hotmail.com

muchas gracias!