Sunday, January 6, 2008

Remains - Live at the Continental, New York City, NY, USA (25 december 1996)



01 - I don't wanna walk around with you
02 - Listen to my heart
03 - 53rd & 3rd
04 - Commando
05 - All's quiet on the eastern front
06 - I want you around
07 - I just want to have something to do
08 - Main man
09 - Chinese rock
10 - Born to lose
11 - Time bomb
12 - I'm making monsters for my friends
13 - Rockaway beach
14 - Wart hog
15 - My chico
16 - I am seeing UFO's
17 - Sunday morning
18 - It's so bizarre
19 - Get out of my room
20 - Fix yourself up
21 - Sitting in my room

(54 MB - 128 kbps)

Download
Password: gle-gle.blogspot.com

Line up: Dee Dee, Marky, C. Jay and Barbara Zampini.

6 comments:

Claudius said...

Great stuff! I'm a ridiculously huge Ramones fan! Check out my blog!
http://clearwaterahead.blogspot.com/

Youpidou said...

Thanks!

Your blog is cool. I'll add you.

XXX said...

new shows updated:

http://ram0nes.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hey, anyone wanting to swap shows then leave your email for me to contact you.

Unknown said...

plase, can u upload again? the link is down

Youpidou said...

Hi, it's re-uploaded!