Saturday, June 30, 2007

Ramones - Live at City Gardens, Trenton, New Jersey, USA (29 august 1987)



01 - Durango 95
02 - Teenage lobotomy
03 - Psycho therapy
04 - Blitzkrieg bop
05 - Do you remember rock 'n' roll radio?
06 - Freak of nature
07 - Gimme gimme shock treatment
08 - Rock 'n' roll high school
09 - I wanna be sedated
10 - The KKK took my baby away
11 - Crummy stuff
12 - Rockaway beach
13 - Love kills
14 - Sheena is a punk rocker
15 - Glad to see you go
16 - I don't care
17 - Too tough to die
18 - Mama's boy
19 - Animal boy
20 - Wart hog
21 - Surfin' bird
22 - Cretin hop
23 - I don't wanna walk around with you
24 - Today your love, tomorrow the world
25 - Pinhead
26 - Chinese rock
27 - Somebody put something in my drink
28 - Bonzo goes to Bitburg
29 - Do you wanna dance?
30 - California sun
31 - We're a happy family

(73 MB - 128 kbps)

Download
Password: gle-gle.blogspot.com

2nd and final show with Clem Burke (a.k.a. Elvis Ramone) from Blondie on drums.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

gracias amigo!
muy bueno tu blog, yo lo encontre en febrero y me baje todos los bootlegs que estuvistes subiendo de los Ramones.
Si podes upload recitales de los Ramones de 1980,81,83 y 84, si podes alguno en el canten "baby i love you", and "she´s sensation"
Gracias Gle Gle Ramone

Youpidou said...

Gracias. :)

OK, tomorrow I'll post a show from London. The sound isn't very good, but they play "She's sensation" along with 6 other songs from "Pleasant dreams" LP. I don't have any bootleg with "Baby I love you". I'm not sure if they have ever played that song live. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Uhhh, quiero ese recital!!! Maquina, podes volverlo a subir?? lo dieron de baja en rapidshare.. Por favor!!!
Excelente blog!!! Ya lo puse en mis favoritos!!

Youpidou said...

Hola Rey, gracias. :) OK, it's working now.

Anonymous said...

Muchas gracias!!! Gabba Gabba Hey!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Podrias subir algun concierto de 1984?